ARA Grant Funding
ARA GRANTS ARE AVAILABLE FOR APPLICATION AS FOLLOWS:
GENERAL GUIDELINES OF THE ANIMAL RESCUE AID GRANT FUND INCLUDE:
• Only animal sheltering agencies (public or private) and rescue groups are considered for Animal Rescue Aid Grant Funds.
• Individuals, businesses and corporations are not provided for in the guidelines of the Animal Rescue Aid Grant Funds.
• Funding may only be used for the purposes outlined in the specific Animal Rescue Aid Grant being offered, applied for and ultimately awarded.
• Applications must be submitted, through Animal Rescue Aid’s online application submission process, by 5:00 p.m. EST on the respective Application Closing Date, to be considered for Animal Rescue Aid Grant Fund eligibility.
• Only organizations in the contiguous USA are eligible to apply for Animal Rescue Aid Grant Funds.
• To qualify for our Animal Rescue Aid Grant Funds, your organization must be operational and in good standing, for a minimum of 6 months.
• Only fully completed applications received through Animal Rescue Aid’s online application submission process will be eligible for consideration.
• Funding is awarded on a case-by-case basis. Selected cases will be used for fundraising purposes.