GENERAL GUIDELINES OF THE ANIMAL RESCUE AID GRANT FUND INCLUDE:
• Only animal sheltering agencies (public or private) and rescue groups are considered for Animal Rescue Aid Grant Funds.
• Individuals, businesses and corporations are not provided for in the guidelines of the Animal Rescue Aid Grant Funds.
• Funding may only be used for the purposes outlined in the specific Animal Rescue Aid Grant being offered, applied for and ultimately awarded.
• Applications must be submitted, through Animal Rescue Aid’s online application submission process, by 5:00 p.m. EST on the respective Application Closing Date, to be considered for Animal Rescue Aid Grant Fund eligibility.
• Only organizations in the contiguous USA are eligible to apply for Animal Rescue Aid Grant Funds.
• To qualify for our Animal Rescue Aid Grant Funds, your organization must be operational and in good standing, for a minimum of 6 months.
• Only fully completed applications received through Animal Rescue Aid’s online application submission process will be eligible for consideration.
• Funding is awarded on a case-by-case basis. Selected cases will be used for fundraising purposes.
We wanted to share some photos with you and let you know we continue to be pleased with the quality of the beds and how easy they are to clean and disinfect. Thank you for all you do!